Dr Chun Chiang Sin Fai Lam
MB Bch BAO MRCPsych FHEA PGCert(Edu)
Consultations available in English and Mandarin
- Adjustment Disorders
- Liaison Psychiatry
- Mood disorders
- Dr Sin Fai Lam charges £395 for an hour’s appointment and £245 for half an hour’s appointment.
- For self-pay appointments, the Clinic generally requires payment at the time of making a booking.
- Dr Sin Fai Lam takes all insurers and accepts their fee level. A pre-authorization number is required.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours ahead of the appointment will be charged 50% of the fee.
Dr Chun Chiang Sin Fai Lam is a consultant liaison psychiatrist at King’s College Hospital. He is experienced in the assessment and management of mental health conditions including adjustment disorders, mood disorders, psychosis and dementia. He has specialist knowledge in managing said conditions in the context of co-morbid physical health concerns.
Dr Sin Fai Lam completed training in old age and general adult liaison psychiatry at the Charing Cross training scheme and Maudsley training scheme. He is an education and clinical supervisor for both medical students and junior psychiatrists and is a recognised trainer by the General Medical Council. He is currently an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London. He has published and presented in the fields of psychosis, education, and burnout.
Dr Sin Fai Lam has an interest in the interface between mental health and interactive media, such as video games. He is one of the founders of the charity Gaming the Mind, which advocates for positive mental health within the gaming community and industry. He is also interested in the mental wellbeing of the Asian professional and student diaspora within the United Kingdom and the specific issues they may face.
If you're an experienced Consultant Psychiatrist looking to either start or build your own private practice, do see our Join Us page.
Queen’s University Belfast
- MB BCH BAO 2008
Senior House Officer in Psychiatry
Charing Cross training scheme 2010 – 2014
Specialist Registrar Training in General and Old Age Psychiatry (endorsement in Liaison Psychiatry)
Maudsley training scheme 2014 – 2018
Education Fellow in the Department of Undergraduate Psychiatry in King’s College London 2017- 2018
- Liaison Consultant at St Thomas Hospital and King’s College Hospital specialising in lung and cardiac psychiatry 2018 – 2019
- Liaison Consultant at King’s College Hospital specialising in general, renal, gastroenterology and liver psychiatry, 2019 - Present
- Consultant Psychiatrist at Sloane Court Clinic, 2021 - Present