- Anxiety including generalised anxiety
- Health anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Phobias and phobic anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic and panic disorder
- Depression, Resistant depression
- Stress including traumatic stress
- Adjustment disorders, and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Personality issues including personality disorder
- University / college student mental health
Psychologists and Psychotherapists
Dr Dimitri Spiliotis
BA, BSc(Hons), MSc, PGdip, PsychD
Dr Dimitri Spiliotis is a registered psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). He has worked as a senior psychologist, and service lead in health psychology settings in the NHS for more than ten years.
He has experience working with adults presenting with moderate to severe psychological disorders including depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, self-harming, relational difficulties, sexual difficulties, and adjustment to health conditions such as cancer and HIV.
Dr Spiliotis is trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), person-centred therapy, and psychodynamic psychotherapy.
If you're an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist looking to either start or build your own private practice, do see our Join Us page.