If you or a loved one are in crisis and need immediate assistance, please view our Crisis Information
Psychologists and Psychotherapists
Dr Yasmine Ashcroft
BSc (Hons), DClinPsy
- Trauma, including traumatic stress and post traumatic stress disorder
- Childhood adversity
- Adjustment difficulties
- Sexual assault
- Depression and low mood
- Low self-esteem, self-criticism, shame and guilt
- Anxiety, including generalised anxiety, panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, health anxiety
- Bereavement and loss
- University/college student mental health
- Dr Ashcroft charges £200 for an hour’s appointment.
- For self-pay appointments, the Clinic generally requires payment at the time of making a booking.
- Dr Ashcroft takes all insurers and accepts their fee level. A pre-authorization number is required.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the appointment time may still be liable to be charged, at up to 100% of the appointment fee. This will be at your clinician’s discretion.
Dr Yasmine Ashcroft, DClinPsych, is a Clinical Psychologist approved by the HCPC. She has worked with both children and adults with a variety of presenting difficulties in a range of NHS settings over the past 10 years. She is currently working in a specialist trauma service within Kings College Hospital.
She is experienced in providing assessments and therapeutic interventions alongside clients to create a warm, safe and compassionate space in which to identify and explore their difficulties.
She draws on a range of models, including Cognitive Behavioural (CBT), narrative and compassion-focused approaches. She can provide support for those who have experienced recent and/or historic trauma, feel stuck in unhelpful patterns, are experiencing issues within relationships or are struggling with a specific difficulty - e.g. traumatic stress, anxiety and depression.
University of Nottingham
- Psychology, BSc, 2008-2011
Middlesex University/Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
- Graduate Mental Health Worker, 2012-2013
- Assistant Psychologist
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
University College London
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 2015-2018
South London and Maudsley Mental Health Trust
- Southwark CAMHS, 2019-2020
- Kings College Hospital
- The Havens, 2020-present
- The Sloane Court Clinic, 2022 -