Clinical Psychologists and Psychotherapists
Dr Rosanna Michalczuk
BSc, Msc, DClinPsych
- Anxiety including generalised anxiety, health anxiety, phobias and phobic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic and panic disorder
- Depression, including affective and mood disorder
- Stress including traumatic stress, adjustment disorders, workplace bullying
- Psychosis including schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders
- University / college student mental health
- Occupational mental health issues
- Anger management
- Maternal mental health, including specifically fertility difficulties and post birth experiences
- Dr Michalczuk charges £200 for an hour’s appointment.
- For self-pay appointments, the Clinic generally requires payment at the time of making a booking.
- Dr Michalczuk takes all insurers and accepts their fee level. A pre-authorization number is required.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours ahead of the appointment will be charged at 100% of the fee.
Dr Rosanna Michalczuk BSc, MSc, DClinPsych is a Clinical Psychologist approved by the Health Professional Council (HCPC). Rosanna has over 10 years’ experience working with individuals with diverse physical, mental and personality difficulties in a variety of clinical and research contexts in the UK (both inpatient, community and research settings).
Within the NHS, she currently works as a Senior Clinical Psychologist at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust with adults experiencing complex and often enduring mental health difficulties. She also provides training and supports NHS staff teams working in highly pressured environments and supervises Psychologists in Clinical Training.
Rosanna has experience in delivering high-quality, evidence-based therapy for people across a range of age groups and emotional and psychological difficulties. Some of the difficulties that she has treated include; low-self-esteem; depression; anxiety; emotional regulation problems; trauma; sleep problems, stress management and burn out and dissociative and psychotic experiences.
She specialises in providing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) which she applies to a range of disorders. Furthermore, she is trained in mindfulness-based approaches, Compassionate Focused Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and has experience using Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
University of Nottingham
- Neuroscience BSc (2.1)
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Neuroscience MSc (Distinction)
Birkbeck, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (conversion course), PgDiP
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Senior Clinical Psychologist, 2017 - present
The Sloane Court Clinic
- Clinical Psychologist, 2021