- Anxiety including generalised anxiety, health anxiety, phobias and phobic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic and panic disorder
- Depression, including affective and mood disorder
- Stress including traumatic stress, adjustment disorders, workplace bullying
- Psychosis including schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders
- University / college student mental health
- Occupational mental health issues
- Anger management
- Maternal mental health, including specifically fertility difficulties and post birth experiences
Psychologists and Psychotherapists
Dr Rosanna Michalczuk
BSc, Msc, DClinPsych
Dr Rosanna Michalczuk BSc, MSc, DClinPsych is a Clinical Psychologist approved by the Health Professional Council (HCPC). Rosanna has over 10 years’ experience working with individuals with diverse physical, mental and personality difficulties in a variety of clinical and research contexts in the UK (both inpatient, community and research settings).
Within the NHS, she currently works as a Senior Clinical Psychologist at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust with adults experiencing complex and often enduring mental health difficulties. She also provides training and supports NHS staff teams working in highly pressured environments and supervises Psychologists in Clinical Training.
Rosanna has experience in delivering high-quality, evidence-based therapy for people across a range of age groups and emotional and psychological difficulties. Some of the difficulties that she has treated include; low-self-esteem; depression; anxiety; emotional regulation problems; trauma; sleep problems, stress management and burn out and dissociative and psychotic experiences.
She specialises in providing Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) which she applies to a range of disorders. Furthermore, she is trained in mindfulness-based approaches, Compassionate Focused Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and has experience using Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
If you're an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist looking to either start or build your own private practice, do see our Join Us page.