Dr Moira Doolan
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy (excluding under 18 years)
- Dr Doolan charges £180 for an hour’s appointment.
- For self-pay appointments, the Clinic generally requires payment at the time of making a booking.
- Dr Doolan takes all insurers and accepts their fee level. A pre-authorization number is required.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours ahead of the appointment will be charged at 50% of the fee.
Dr Doolan works with couples, parents, families and individual adults. Her past experience is in private practice and previously in the NHS. Her approach is collaborative and strength based. In addition to using a range of Systemic Psychotherapy models, she has extensive experience using parenting interventions based on social learning theory and attachment theory, often when child behavior problems are of concern. She has a particular interest in working cross culturally.
She is a registered AFT supervisor for Systemic Psychotherapists.